TechArtista is excited to collaborate with Sprouted Radish Supper Club and Edo Rosenblith in this dinning experience!
For $35 a ticket, guests will receive a ten course meal inspired by Japanese and Korean cuisine. In light of Halloween, the menu will include unusual meats and reflect the food presented in Edo's mural "Supper Club." There will be vegetarian options as well. For drinks, we have partnered with Rockwell Beer Company to provide five drinks paired with your meal. This package is an additional $15. You may RSVP here.
The chefs, Sachi Nagase and Katie Yun, are thrilled to share their food with you. The event will be at 7:30 PM for 30 people held in TechArtista's space.
(v) marked for vegetarian options
1. Onsen egg, salmon roe, homemade ponzu, no roe (v)
2. Pork rinds, kimchi dust, rice paper "rinds" (v)
3. burdock root, grilled kimchi green onions, soft tofu
4. oxtail soup, seaweed soup, rice crisp (v)
5. beef tendon bun, cucumber and thinly sliced onion, Sriracha mayo
bean curd fried spring roll, spicy sesame dipping sauce (v)
6. uni, tarako udon, miso eggplant and wasabi mashed potato (v)
7. roasted shitake, pickled ginger, lotus root, Chinese chive
8. miso broth, kombu broth (v)
9. mochi, strawberry, sweet red bean, green tea ginger syrup, coconut cream whip
About the mural by Edo Rosenblith:
Supper Club is a 24 x 10 feet mural completed over the course of two summers (2015 & 2016) at TechArtista, a co-working space in The Central West End.
In Supper Club, Rosenblith presents a kind of Bizarro World version of Da Vinci’s Last Supper and Norman Rockwell’s populist Thanksgiving tableau, Freedom from Want. However, instead of creating an image of salvation or American exceptionalism, Rosenblith creates an image filled with grotesque figures that are both totally invented and based on figures from art history, contemporary pop-culture and Rosenblith’s own family and friends.