Happy Monday TechArtista!
We have recently partnered with PluggedIN, a talent matchmaking company, to provide you with a job portal resource for your hiring needs. We believe this is important for you and a value add because:
- It’s a central point for you to post jobs and an access point for job seekers who come to TechArtista’s site and events.
- It’s a very affordable (including a free option) way to source and recruit talent.
- It will help you stay focused on your company and take a massive part of the recruitment function off your plate.
- It will help TechArtista stay aware of your hiring needs so we can help funnel appropriate candidates to your company.
After you create a company profile and post your job(s), you’ll receive an update from PluggedIN when you have candidates who match your jobs and can continue down the hiring path in the way that makes the most sense for your firm.
To engage our new talent partner:
- Go to this link and create a company profile – it’s free!
- If you have open job recs, post them – it’s free!
- When PluggedIN reaches out, please give Colleen or a member of her team the time to help you get set up. They will tell you about other features and how to get the most out of the platform. You can also contact PluggedIN directly with any questions via TechArtista’s Slack channel.
If you have any questions, please let us know. We will continue to strive looking for ways to provide value to you as a member company, and believe a partnership with a firm like PluggedIN does just that.