TechArtista is hiring a....
What is this job, you ask?
Well this is the position that keeps our space up and running and feeling like magic.
You love service and hospitality. You love to clean. You are an excellent communicator that takes your work seriously. You know how to manage your time and when someone, not yourself, throws trash onto the ground YOU PICK IT UP.
You understand what it means to do hard work and how to make sure you’re providing value for the people you’re working with.
You love working on a team but can hold yourself accountable to the things you do on your own.
You know that hospitality means more than just having a clean space, it’s all about making our members feel safe, comfortable, and welcomed.
Your communication style is open and transparent. You’re open to dialogue, healthy conflict, and working through the things that can be difficult to talk about.
You are an expert at cleaning. You know that dirt, grime, unclean plates are the enemy.
You will tackle all of this, and still be hungry for more. If this sounds like you, then you belong here.
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work with and around some of the best entrepreneurs St. Louis has to offer. You’ll be joining a growing startup and have the opportunity for growth yourself.
If this sounds like you… then fill out the contact form below.
- Must have a working laptop
- Must have a working phone.
- Cleaning: Maintaining the cleanliness of the TechArtista premise, including but not limited to:
- Daily cleaning of kitchens, bathrooms, common spaces, meeting rooms
- Weekly deep cleanings of carpets, floors and counter spaces
- Tidying and organizing common spaces including kitchen drawers, gym space, storage closets
- Removing daily trash
- Occasional event clean-up (may be outside of normal business hours)
- Maintenance: Basic upkeep of the space, including but not limited to:
- Handling member repair requests, such as lightbulbs or locks, occasional painting and patching of offices that are turning over
- Hospitality: Being the go-to person within the space, including but not limited to:
- Handling greetings for non-member meeting reservations
- Maintaining coffee throughout the space
- Handling off-the-street tours
- Passing up more complex requests
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong understanding of systems thinking.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- A development focused company and team.
- Opportunity to grow in informal style of communication and management environment that is constantly looking for great team players and leaders to take a chance to work with the top talent entrepreneurs.
- Possible opportunities to create additional income through offerings to our community (like cleanings, laundry drop-off service, ikea furniture building, etc.)
- Gym membership
- Team building events, Friday lunches and stocked kitchen
Compensation: $2000 / month
If you're interested, please fill out the contact form below and we'll respond to you as soon as we can.