TechArtista is hiring a....
The café manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of our new Coffee Club, maintaining high space standards and conditions, and fostering a positive, high-energy environment.
- Ensures and is accountable for profitability of the store by growing sales and controlling costs of goods, inventory levels, supplies and expenses.
- Oversees cash and management functions. Able to perform all POS duties, including opening and closing procedures, coordinating with TA management.
- Maintains proper loss prevention standards, reviewing cash handling procedures, deposits and safe procedures.
- Maintains a clean well-merchandised space.
- Facilitates on-going training and development of new and current staff.
- Promotes and practices safe work habits, identifying and resolving potential safety hazards, operational inconsistencies and any team member or customer incidents.
- Documents accidents, conducts initial investigation and determination of root cause in the interest of maintaining a safe work environment.
- Conducts monthly safety meetings ensuring team member compliance in all safety initiatives.
- Is a Role Model for outstanding service
- Pro-active in solving customer problems and satisfying customers in various situations.
- Consistently monitors, coaches and encourages team members to meet the brand’s service standards.
- Maintains high cleanliness standards consistently throughout the space in the areas of appearance and equipment.
- Ensures that all Company drink recipes and procedures are followed, maintaining the highest quality and consistent product standards.
- Barista experience and retail management experience preferred but not required.
- Proficient on a computer; familiar with software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Square.
- Able to work evenings and special events as needed.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must have effective problem solving/decision making abilities.
- This position will require frequent standing and use of hands and arms.
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs and frequently bend and twist from the waist.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- This role is part time for now (with opportunities to scale, as TechArtista expands)
- This role will begin as hourly
- This role will also come with full access to our space and opportunites to grow your own passion project through our network
If you're interested, please fill out the contact form below and we'll respond to you as soon as we can.