We are excited to announce the second installment of our "Invisible Barriers" film series, featuring "Bob's Tour" by director Jun Bae. Originally from Tokyo, Jun made his way to St. Louis for college. On his revealing cinematic journey, he follows Bob Hansman - a professor from Washington University - as he takes his students on a bus tour of the Divided City of St. Louis, including the north county city of Ferguson.
Guests are invited to attend the screening and listen to a panel discussion afterwards, moderated by Jun Bae and featuring Bob Hansman, Jovan, and Aaron Williams. Enjoy complimentary refreshments and conversation surrounding the untold stories of our Divided City.
- Jun Bae directed a movie about you, St. Louis - OnSTL
- Exodus: A Documentary Film of Eminent Domain in North St. Louis - Next STL
- Let the movies take you away - St. Louis Filmmakers Showcase covers myriad of subjects - The Telegraph
- 'Understanding What We See' - Washington University
- What does a rising documentarian see when he comes to St. Louis from Tokyo? 'A Divided City' - St. Louis Public Radio